Come by Sahara Restaurant every Friday and Saturday night for live entertainment by local artists, including Jubilee Gardens, The Ed Melikian Ensemble, The Red Riders, and other talented local artists. No cover charge.
- Jubilee Gardens
- 1st Saturday of every month
- Original folk, jazz, rock and world music. Led by singer, songwriter, and guitarist Jubilee Connolly, accompanied by Dan Hunt, Ed Melikian, Joe Zupan, Loui Fraire, Rainer Reichel, Gail Hunt, Paul Provost, and Mary Servatius.
- The Ed Melikian Ensemble
- 2nd Saturday of every month
- World music from Anatolia, Asia Minor and the Middle East. Led by Ed Melikian on oud and vocals, Leon Manoogian on the dumbeg, Rich Kazarian on clarinet, and John Mitaras on bouzoukee and guitar.
- Illuminated Knights Band
- 3rd Saturday of every month
- Uplifting and energetic soul, jazz, funk, and R&B to dance to. Featuring Nat Simpkins on saxophone, James Ventola on keyboard, Nick White on bass, Mason Andruskiewicz on drums, and a rotating ensemble of guitarists and special guests.
- Worcester Jazz Collective
- 4th Saturday of every month
- The Worcester Jazz Collective is a group that performs a wide range of jazz from traditional to contemporary. The WJC is centered around the core trio of Martin Gohary (piano), Tom Lubelczyk (bass), and Tim Hetu (drums), and frequently features guest musicians from around the region.